This is a horse lease agreement that is applicable in all the states of the USA. Since this is a legally binding document it is always it is always a good idea to consult with an attorney before finalizing the agreement. With the help of this horse lease agreement the owner of the horse can lease it to the lessee with the setup terms and conditions as per the clauses of this agreement.
How to Fill this Horse Lease Agreement:
- The first clause of this agreement contains the following details of both the parties who are part of it.
- The date on which this agreement is being entered into.
- The name and address of the lessor.
- The name and address of the lessee.
- The second clause of this horse lease agreement contains the following details about the horse that is being leased.
- The name of the horse.
- Date of birth, sex, colour and the breed.
- The registration number of the horse.
- The brand name.
- The location of the horse.
- The third clause contains the following pointers about the term of this agreement.
- The date of commencement and termination of this horse lease agreement.
- The condition for early termination; either party can terminate this lease prior to the date of termination by giving each other five days prior notice.
- The lessee will have no further rights in or to the horse after the termination or cancellation of this lease.
- Clause 4 deals with the rent payable by the lessee to the lessor.
- The total sum of rent in dollars that is payable to the lessor and the amount of monthly installments it breaks down into.
- The day of the month on which the monthly installment of the rent shall be made payable to the lessor.
- If there is any delay in paying the length the lessee will have two pay a set amount of late fee along with that month’s rent.
- The next clause contains details about the amount of refundable deposit that the lessee will pay to the lessor and the start of the lease agreement. This deposit will then be refunded by the lessor to the lessee on successful completion of the term of the lease. The lessor can deduct any unpaid rent a late fees or any other un-reimbursed expense incurred by him.
- The lessee will be able to use the horse and a set number of days during the term of the lease.
- The lessee will have to specify if the horse will be used for showing, trail riding, pleasure riding, training, any other purpose or all of the above.
- The lessee is obliged to care and maintain the horse during the term of this agreement.
This horse lease agreement is considered legally binding after it has been signed by the lessor and the lessee at the end of this document. You can download this form by clicking on the download link below.
The following is a Horse lease agreement which may be applicable in all states, consultation with an attorney is always advised before signing any document. This agreement is for a lesser, to lease a Horse to the Lessee, the terms and duration of the lease is flexible, and can be curtailed by giving five days prior notice with a valid reason for curtailment.