Alabama Sublease Agreement template can be used for when a tenant subleases the apartment to a new tenant who will share the rent or replace the first tenant. This document can only be used in the State of Alabama. the download link for this Agreement is at the bottom of this page.
Guide on filling the Alabama Sublease Agreement
- The Name of the Sublessor, the name of the subtenant, location of the premises which is being subleased, the term of the agreement of this sublease, the date at which it will begin and end.
- The amount of rent that must be paid in US Dollars and a fixed date of every month, and the address at which the rent has to be paid.
- This agreement will terminate on a date agreed upon by both parties.
- All charges for the utilities have to be paid by the subtenant for the term of this sublease agreement.
- The subtenant will agree to surrender the premises, its furniture and decorations being subleased in good condition and the subtenant will be liable to pay the sublessor any damages occurring to the premises.
- The Subtenant will also have to pay a security deposit to cover damages beyond normal wear and tear, unpaid rent and unpaid utilities.
- The sublessor will provide an inventory form to the subtenant at the time of taking possession, to make an inventory of all items in the premises.
- This sublease agreement incorporates the original Lease agreement between the sublessor and his lessor, a copy of the agreement has to be attached to this Alabama sublease agreement.
- Both parties agree that this document will be the sole agreement related to this sublease and no other agreements will be made, and no changes will be made to this agreement without the written consent of both parties.
- If the subtenant is under the age of 18 years then his legal guardian will have to perform all of the terms set out in this agreement.
- Finally this agreement is not binding until it is approved by the landlord by signing the consent note at the end of this Agreement and signed by both the sublesse and sublessor.
Alabama Sublease Agreement Form